View Single Post
Old February 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

That's a workstation desk I was sure to check the weight capacity it's something like 200lbs per shelf so I knew it would be ok. I did check though, can't take chances

Here's my Cosmos 2 during install and post setup. I had to use my Dining room table to do the MB install it was quite tricky but the rails make moving the case around gently quite easy. I'm quite happy with the fan controller, tossed aside my previous 4 channel controller for this.

The only issue I ran into during the install was the Front Panel Audio connectors won't reach my Gigabyte motherboard as the connector is under the LAN which is pretty much the furthest away you can get. I'll see if cutting some of the built into cable ties gives it any more reach but I doubt it.

Coolermaster Cosmos II \\ Intel i5 2500K@4.8ghz \\ Gigabyte PA67 UD7\\ MSI Twin Frozr GTX 680 SLI \\Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP \\ Seasonic Platinum 1000W \\ X-Fi Titanium HD \\ OCZ Vertez 3 120GB \\ RAID 0 Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA6G 64MB \\ Samsung 27" 3D LED Monitor \\ Logitech G5 \\ Logitech G-15 Keyboard \\ Logitech Z-5500 \\ Sennheiser 595 \\ Windows 7 x64

Last edited by OmegaRED; February 15, 2012 at 07:02 AM.