View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by great_big_abyss View Post
You know, it's funny. I took a look through your post history HERE and it seems like every single post you make 'upsells' Nvidia products. At certain points you've even linked to Nvidia promotions, such as HERE.

Hmmm, this almost seems like you're an Nvidia shill yourself. Other than promoting Nvidia products or events, you haven't made any other contribution to this forum!!!

Now in and of itself, that's perfectly fine, and doesn't bother me one bit. It might bother HWC (they lose money otherwise derived from conventional marketing), but I'm not in the least concerned. BUT, you now go on to post about AMD adopting the exact same tactics, and you portray it in a negative light? I'd say take a long good look in the mirror!!!
Ding. Ding. DIng. We have a winner....well only kinda sorta.....
In all likihood he is a NV "Focus Group Member" who gets free swag. I know on eliteB's board there is a "the realrollo" whose signature bragged of this fact...or was atleast being honest about his POV and reasoning behind it...until he yanked it BUT through the mircale of google and wayback machine is still easily shown for example: Elite Bastards • View topic - SLi coming for AMD chipsets

NOW this is not to say AMD doesnt do guerrilla marketing as ALL major tech companies do it....and its like saying water is wet. Take everything ANYONE says with a grain of salt...including me.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr