Hardware Canucks - View Single Post - 560TI SC - What Do You Think?
560TI SC - What Do You Think?
View Single Post
January 31, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Courtenay, B.C
My System Specs
How am I doing?
- looks good so far, although I wouldn't bother with Furmark, puts a ridiculously huge amount of strain on your GPU thus causing unrealistically high Temps, best way to check stability with your GPU OC is to simply "Game", preferably DX11 Gaming ;)
How can I test my card's stability without hurting it?
- By Gaming (DX11) !!
Does upping the voltage hurt the card?
- As long as your Voltage Bumps are "small and incremental", while allowing your Fan Speed to either Ramp up accordingly or set Fan Profiles to
keep Temps in check
- No your Card will be fine!
What settings would you recommend I keep the card at for gaming?
- Whatever Moderate OC you find you can game at without any Freezes, Lockups, Black Screens or unreasonably high Temps.
How do I see what load my CPU has while gaming?
Run "Core Temp" in the background while Gaming, when you exit the Game, open Core Temp and check the "High/Max Temp" column.
Have fun n enjoy!
Classified SLi "Procyon II"
3DMK 13 Fire Strike
...I love the smell of new HW
My System Specs
3930K @ 4.7 Ghz w H100i
16 GB -Dominator 1866 Mhz
Evga GTX 680 Classy's SLi 4GB ....yes OC'd !!
SSD - 120GB Intel SATA 3 (OS n Apps) SSD - 120GB Intel SATA 2 (Apps) SSD - 240GB Vertex II SF (Games) HDD - 640 GB WD Black (Data)
Corsair AX 1.2 kW
Silverstone TJ 09 -120mm & 1 x 140mm Fan (Noctua/ Xiggy)
Onboard Realtek HD
- LG BD-R DVD RW/ Samsung DVD RW
Dell U2711 - 2560 x 1440 Res
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pak 1 x64
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rjbarker
Find all posts by rjbarker