View Single Post
Old January 30, 2012, 03:52 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Have it and it's got a lot of great things but the more I add to it the more I realize I need a bigger case. Once you go Crossfire or Trifire it gets really claustrophobic in there and I can't use my DVD-RW because it is too close to the 2nd video card. The doors barely fit on due to so many cables being squashed in. The dust filters do work wonders but they get clogged up so quickly you have to open up the side door all the time to clean it out it gets to be a chore. I think if I were building a PC from scratch I might go with a Cosmos II for $100 more just to get more room. I don't know if anything beats the FT02's cooling and acoustics combination though.
Coolermaster Cosmos II \\ Intel i5 2500K@4.8ghz \\ Gigabyte PA67 UD7\\ MSI Twin Frozr GTX 680 SLI \\Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP \\ Seasonic Platinum 1000W \\ X-Fi Titanium HD \\ OCZ Vertez 3 120GB \\ RAID 0 Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA6G 64MB \\ Samsung 27" 3D LED Monitor \\ Logitech G5 \\ Logitech G-15 Keyboard \\ Logitech Z-5500 \\ Sennheiser 595 \\ Windows 7 x64