View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 29, 2012, 09:37 AM
bconngeminil.c bconngeminil.c is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Default Buy Gigabyte 7970 Windforce for $600 or wait?

I'm looking to buy a card that I'll be able to use for the next 3 years and be able to max everything for the next year. I like the Windforce cooler on Gigabyte's 7970, I can overclock it to the 1125mhz and above if need be.

Should I pull the trigger or wait for Nvidia to respond?
Reply With Quote