View Single Post
Old January 23, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
Yes most of my anger was at JJThomp as it sounded like he would like it if the Israeli Jews be wiped out. That incredibly angered me.

By no mean am I saying Israel is always in the right. Sure they didn't take their country back in the right way and don't always have the best intentions for other groups but I think if most of you knew what the U.S.A. has done in the past you would be very angry at them. Seems like you guys are trying to say that Israel is the worst country on earth. That is not true. You guys also claim that the Palestinians are being genocide. That is also not true.

I do very well know about genocides going on in Africa even now in places like the Congo and there are rumors of them starting in other nations usually Muslims vs. Christians.

Did you know that there are talks of some European nations splitting like Belgium. If you go back in history there are so many nations that either don't exist anymore or their borders are much different.

Oh and China's army isn't getting out dated, hell in many aspects they have newer tech than us. China is one of the few countries actually making money right now. They make more than they spend and loan out even more. If it wasn't for China loaning out money the current recession would be even worse (although if it wasn't for China the manufacturing sector would be in better shape but then our raw materials would be worth less).

P.S what do you think is going to happen when a U.S president stops funding the israeli army? The country is going to collapse and the Palestinians will go to war with the Israeli's and take back their homeland and mass genocide of jews will follow. And guess what, everyone will look away just like WWII, because no one gives a damn about Israeli Jews, they would have let Hitler kill all the jews but he tried to take over the entire world so people fought to stop him. The whole world was going to let the jews die.

Tell me that isn't hatred?

Also about one of your earlier comments all the US "funding" to Israel is actually a loan and Isreal has to pay it back.

Oh I have plenty of criticism for Israel but they are not the only country that needs criticism.

Israel cannot start a war against Iran as it doesn't have any long range bombers. Even if the U.S. would start a war I doubt Russia or China would get involved as they have their own domestic problems. Russia may go into violent protests because the people want democracy. China has a lot of problems of its own.

Besides the U.S. military is something to be feared while China and Russia's armies are getting pretty outdated. Hell no other nation has a super aircraft carrier and the US has 11 and they are replacing 10 of them with brand new ones.

Israel not going away is not a problem as it is their right to exist. It was their land 2011 years ago but the Romans kicked them out. Israel is also one of the first people groups to settle that area. Israel also built Jerusalem. All of this is very well documented.

You are right in saying that the neighboring nations don't want the Palestinians as they for the most part didn't accept the Palestinian refuges. Egypt nor Jordon want "their" land back.

Now I agree that Palestinians should be able to have their own nation but asking right now they are not making things easy when they shoot rockets and kill Israelis.
Well it is genocide, Israel is solely responsible for those deaths.

Tomorrow I am going to take your job, your house, everything you own and you get nothing in return. You need to walk to your new country 500 kilometers away carrying all your stuff (either that or you spend what little money you have left on getting it transported). You have no job, no job prospects and you live on sandy infertile land. How do you survive? just because they aren't putting them in gas chambers or hacking them to pieces with machetes doesn't mean it isn't genocide.

As for where you accuse me of hatred, again I have nothing against jews and I have not said anything that isn't a fact. Did you know in WWII a boat full of jews showed up in Canada after being rejected in New York.
guess what we did, we sent them off with no food and offered them no asylum, every single person on that boat died. I don't hate anyone I'm just basing my predictions off of the past, the only way someone will help Israel in that situation is if they have other interests involved. Our governments don't help countries if there isn't anything in it for us. The most that would happen is the UN would send 1000 unarmed peacemakers to soak up some ammo.

Israel recieved 3 billion in military aid from the USA in 2008 in the form of grants (not loans). Again I don't hate jews or Israeli's I hate the idea of Israel they have no right to that land and if you believe they do you are a hypocrite because then we have no right to the land we walk on. We were not the first people in North America but we came and took everything the natives had and that was a lot more recent than 2000 years ago. When we first took over they fought back too, they didn't want to be a part of us, they didn't want to move west from their homes but we forced them and now look at all the social issues we created. The only difference between aboriginals and palestinians is that no one gave them rocket launchers and taught them how to make bombs before they got used to it.

Edit: Furthermore we took the land from the animals first so by that thought no humans belong here.

Last edited by JJThomp; January 23, 2012 at 06:37 PM.