View Single Post
Old January 15, 2012, 11:08 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaine View Post
That is better than I have heard about battery so that is good. As for the width, I just laugh everytime I see people praise the Nexus and then complain the Razr is too wide. Nexus: 67.94mm wide Razr: 68.9mm wide. I mean really we are talking about 1mm, not exactly a huge difference.

That is another thing that could improve Motorola phones altogether.

I guess it all comes back to the question I had earlier, I'm just wondering if the reason everyone is wanting the Nexus is because it has ICS? I just don't think that should be a huge selling point, at least not anymore. I say this as very shortly the Razr will have it as will many other phones, so it just seems like a moot point. Remember I will be locked in for 2 years at least. Honestly I was hoping that looking at them in store would help but really hasn't made much of a difference. Frankly if the RAZR MAXX was coming to Canada shortly then I think I would end up with that, but I doubt it will be here soon. It just feels like a compromise no matter which I choose.
You may have a point there, I almost went with the nexus because of ICS. I have a Atrix right now, but was excited about ICS. Waited awhile and the feeling went away. Besides that, with CES, I'd wait to see what comes out in the next Q1 or Q2.