View Single Post
Old January 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Antec Fan

Company Name: Antec
Product: Mini P180 White (120 mm rear TriCool fan)
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Date purchased: Dec. 26, 2011.
Date RMAed: Jan 1, 2012. (evidently they didn't process anything until the 3rd)
Where it was sent to: No shipping required!
Ease of RMA: 10
Any extra fees?: No
Wait time: 1 business day processing, 10 days shipping (UPS Ground from CA, USA)
Details: I ordered an Antec Mini P180 white on Boxing day, and its rear 120mm fan came DOA (probably a broken electrical connection as the blades spun freely and still felt the motor phases). I sent a support request to Antec, which requested a picture of the dead fan AFTER I broke one of the fan blades off with a cutter. After I sent the e-mail, Antec sent me a new fan through UPS Ground. I didn't have to ship Antec anything. That's some amazing processing time given that it happened around the busy new year / boxing day period.
The replacement fan looks new or at least refurbished nicely (has the new plastic smell and there's no dust or visible damage). It came in a generic cardboard box just big enough for the fan, which in itself was inside a generic bubble wrap enveloppe.
Satisfaction: 10

Minus points to UPS guy dumping the fan and walking back to the truck, but that's not against Antec.

Last edited by frontier204; January 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Clarify the CA, put some bolds