View Single Post
Old January 13, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Antec Fan

Company Name: Antec
Product: Mini P180 White (120 mm rear TriCool fan)
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Date purchased: Dec. 26, 2011.
Date RMAed: Jan 1, 2012. (evidently they didn't process anything until the 3rd)
Where it was sent to: No shipping required!
Ease of RMA: 10
Any extra fees?: No
Wait time: 1 business day processing, 10 days shipping (UPS Ground from CA, USA)
Details: I ordered an Antec Mini P180 white on Boxing day, and its rear 120mm fan came DOA (probably a broken electrical connection as the blades spun freely and still felt the motor phases). I sent a support request to Antec, which requested a picture of the dead fan AFTER I broke one of the fan blades off with a cutter. After I sent the e-mail, Antec sent me a new fan through UPS Ground. I didn't have to ship Antec anything. That's some amazing processing time given that it happened around the busy new year / boxing day period.
The replacement fan looks new or at least refurbished nicely (has the new plastic smell and there's no dust or visible damage). It came in a generic cardboard box just big enough for the fan, which in itself was inside a generic bubble wrap enveloppe.
Satisfaction: 10

Minus points to UPS guy dumping the fan and walking back to the truck, but that's not against Antec.
"The computer programmer says they should drive the car around the block and see if the tire fixes itself." [src]

Last edited by frontier204; January 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Clarify the CA, put some bolds