video card help?
View Single Post
January 11, 2012, 05:18 PM
Join Date: Oct 2011
video card help?
im just wondeirng which card would be the best card out of these few that i have selected below i will be gamming like bf3, gta4, gta5 when it comes out, the crysis series, skyrim, and other high end games.
- msi gtx 560ti twin frozr ii 2gb $299
- Gainward gtx 570 standard edition $339
- Gainward gtx 570 phanton $369
- Gainward gtx 570 goes like hell edition $368
i want to know how these cards compare to the ati cards around that price point and i dnt want to spend anymore than the price of the gtz 570 phantom, i want the minimum noise and temps possible, and would i be able to get away with a coolermaster gx650watt or a corsair gs-600watt psu with the specs listen below.
- Corsair Carbide 500R Black Mid-Tower Case $159
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO $39
- Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SSD $193
- coolermaster gx 750w psu $109
I do not want to relai that price because 30 days from when i get those parts that are listed above i will have to buy a new mother boared and ram which is another $250 - $300 because my parents are buying me a i5 2500k for my birthday.
currently have a old motherboared and cpu and ram i will use for now they are listed below i will be using the components below till my birthday when i will be getting a i5 2500k and 8 gigs of 2133mhz ram and some sort of gigabyte motherboared, and yes i know my cpu will bottle neck my gpu but iwill try and get a 15% overclock ont he cpu which will make it 3.1 ghz which will be fine fr 30 odd days till my birthday)
- amd athlon 64 X2 Dual core processor 5200+ 2.69GHz (scores 5.8 in windows 7 raitng)
- asrock A785GM-LE/128M (will be upgrading soon when i upgrade my cpu and ram)
- 4 gigs or ddr2 800 team ram (scores 7.1 in windows 7 raiting)
hope to hear back from you.
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mrperfect1995
Find all posts by mrperfect1995