View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old January 11, 2012, 02:34 PM
jibz jibz is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 639

My System Specs


Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
What about just using a fitting/spacer/fitting? Plenty of different sized spacers available.

Just need to measure the distance you need minus the fittings you are using and grab the correct sized spacer or 2 spacers added together.

Edit my bad wording they are technically called extenders:)
Reducers & Extenders :, ... sleeve it and they will come
Exactly, extenders come in all lengths added to an adjustable GPU to GPU it should bridge any gap.
Reply With Quote