View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old January 11, 2012, 01:07 PM
Shadowmeph's Avatar
Shadowmeph Shadowmeph is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,833

My System Specs

Default looking for a fitting to connect to rads together

I an looking for a fitting that will connect the output of one ran into the input of another rad I want it to be wide enough so that a fan can fit a little snug in between the to rads. I have looked around but I haven't seen any actual fitting like this except for the fitting that goes in between two watercooled video cards
Reply With Quote