View Single Post
Old January 11, 2012, 09:37 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
Oh, there's no real difference in coolant temps as long as you have decent flow rate, maybe a degree or two. It's an aesthetics thing for me. I use angled fittings to make any tight bends.
That's what I'll be doing (with a fair bit of planning ahead of time which I couldn't really do with this build until after I'd seen the case), but the Res apparently will leak if I use any kind of short thread barb / fitting so I might have to design around having a standard straight barb on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Ironically I am the other way around with Water cooling. I prefer the smallest possible tubing to make it work. Regardless I love the setup, looks very nice. I bet a Bay Res would clean up that towering res you have in there though

-ST
Heh... but the res is the centerpiece to my creation..... without that a person might not notice at all that there's anything different than a standard build through the small window..... :)

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 250G Samsung 840 Series SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP