View Single Post
Old January 10, 2012, 03:36 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painbringer71 View Post
The wierd thing is I my old case was the same raidmax I see in one of the pictures background. I just received the Cosair 600t-se for christmas love it so far. Nice mod please post when done :)
The Raidmax Smilodon was actually the first case I ever built in. I didn't know anything back then when I was 12 haha. Then my next build was in the Coolermaster NV690, and a few months ago, the 600T SE. I'm really happy with the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painbringer71 View Post
There is a pin that holds the mother board up in the middle of the MB tray. Which is great but it gets in the way alittle when mounting. Not sure if that was his problem... but I had a hell of a time lining up the holes on the top of the board. The I/O shield causes back pressure on the board and the little pin in the middle keeps that pressure loaded. So moving it is a Bitch :)
Nope, the pin wasn't the problem. It was actually the key to getting my motherboard on. I pushed the motherboard up really hard, and most of the time, I was watching the hole where the pin pops out. I finally got the pin to stick through my motherboard and it held my whole motherboard up. Then I got to relax and took my time with the actual screws.