Thread: Galaxy S II LTE
View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old January 4, 2012, 09:47 PM
BT!'s Avatar
BT! BT! is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Muskoka
Posts: 852

i think i'll just wait, i'm in a small town so i might luck out and get to pick one up, it says that even stores that have none reserved will be getting stock and if you find one at a store and pick it up you can then cancel your reservation. i'd rather know what the cost of the upgrade is before i commit so i'm going into the store tomorrow and see what they say.

Reply With Quote