View Single Post
Old January 4, 2012, 05:13 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ack1otus View Post
Those seems like some good options for a sub-100 deal power supply Soultribunal.
But you are right, adding an extra 25 can get me an extra 50 - 100W. Well I guess that my best hope is when I do buy a power supply there will be a sale on like 750 W power supply. :D

BTW, does anyone know if modular PSU has any advantage other than its cleaner cable managements? (just a thought, I don't think I can get a mod PSU for that price range)
You could get a Silverstone PSU thats fully modular for the 125 range or so (they had some nice sales on for PSU's, hopefully they do in the future).

The only real advantage is cable management, but that can sometimes make all the differnece in tight cases.

THe extra never hurts. The TX750 was on sale for like 90 last time, might be one to watch out for.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com