View Single Post
Old January 4, 2012, 12:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgolas View Post
All I am saying is that it is a niche market to need more power right now. Even a single 570 can max out 99.9% of games at 1080P. I just wish we had the days where there was at least 1 title that even the 2 highest video cards couldn't max at 1080P.
Or get badly coded ones. WoT even makes my 580 max....

As for the constant Back and forth..I highly doubt it is the level of improvment stated in the charts. AMD is on top right now and good for them. WIth the failure of their BD setup they need something going for them (pending driver issues).

Beyond that Kepler is going to be a whole new beast, if they manage to get 50% above a 580 then they will have it in the bag.
But, its not about this high end crap to me. I want to know how their midrange cards do. Their 460's were undoubtly a success. They need to repeat this to make it stick. Top dog is nice for bragging rights, but budget is where its at to bring in the real $$$$$$.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com