View Single Post
Old December 29, 2011, 09:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
Wow.. I didn't realise till you mentioned it, the mini p180 is bigger than the current coolermaster case I have, what the hell? Seems kind of pointless to go matx with that case even if it is nice.
I'm personally getting one to see if it's quieter at all due to the dampening on its side panels. It's the lowest price I've seen a "damped" case go for (aside from Antec Sonata but I don't need the included PSU) and I happen to be stuck with a mATX board right now

I know some others on this forum used this case, the Silverstone TJ-08 for their mATX builds:
SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.- TJ08-E
I haven't used this case before, but it was on my short list before that deal on the "mini" P180 came around. (My selection criteria were ability to fit full sized CPU cooler and GPU and not use anything smaller than 100mm case fans.) It also looks like someone's successfully placed a 120mm radiator on the rear fan slot: Overclockers Australia Forums - View Single Post - Silverstone TJ08-E Review