Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Sold please lock

Hi,

I bought these two last month but there was an issue somewhere as they were not stable. I couldnt figure out which one, so I rma'd both. AMD sent me a brand new 1055T which I received a week and a half ago, the gigabyte board also came back on Friday.

I tested them both with Prime 95 over 4 hours at 4ghz no issues at all. The mobo comes in the retail box with a bunch of sata cables and i/o shield etc.

250-->245-->230 Shipped anywhere in canada. SOLD

WARRANTY INFO

The mobo is still under warranty until the 47th week of 2013 by GIGABYTE.
The CPU is under warranty until December 1st of 2014 by AMD.

CPU-Z Validator 3.1

reviews:
Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Review

Please buy with confidence, I have 100 percent positive feedback!

Terms of Sale

1. Everything that is used is tested and works 100 percent! But no refunds, all sales are final.
2. I will ship the product the very next business day if not the same, it will packaged well so there won't be any DOA issues. again all sales are final.
3. A tracking number will be provided, I always use canada post for shipping. Shipping is not included in the price. I make sure we have a smooth transaction, I will communicate with you every step of the way, until you have received the product.
4. You can lowball me that's fine, I always enjoy those!
5. I will beat any listed price, if you find something cheaper, please post it with the link, I will beat it by at at least 5 percent. The item that you are going to be listed, must be in stock:P
Attached Images

Last edited by Your_friendly_gamer; December 19, 2011 at 03:15 PM.