View Single Post
Old December 4, 2011, 10:56 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by neojjjk View Post
How is Gigabyte's Rma support?
I am planning to buy a graphics card from them.they are offering a 20$ MIR .please reply asap,cause I am planning to get one today.If they are not good then I ll choose MSI .
I can't tell you, it's your decision. But I would personally take MSI, one they give way less hassle and their RMA depot is in Ontario, not California and usually they just replace the product for you. I rma'd MSI BIGBANG x58 mobo, over 300 dollars mobo at the time I rma'd it earlier this year, I received an email at around 12pm from them that it's been accepted. 20 mins later I received another email stating they have shipped the replacement with a tracking number.

Gigabyte took 2 days to send an email that they received my board. I had checked the tracking information etc.

EDIT: Another important thing to keep in mind, with Gigabyte, there is no way to check the RMA status online other than to call them and that would be long distance.

With MSI, you can check the status of your RMA request anytime online. That is something else to keep in mind.

Last edited by Your_friendly_gamer; December 4, 2011 at 11:03 AM.