View Single Post
Old November 30, 2011, 04:51 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default DO NOT BUY GIGABYTE

I always used to buy gigabyte boards, but no more. I bought a used 890fxa-ud5 board. I had to RMA it recently, why, long story and I cant talk about it. Anyways it finally got there. I got an email 4 days later that they have it and they will inspect and if something needs to be changed inform them within 2 business days. This was last week. Anyways I called them yesterday and today. Had to pay long distance as their number for RMA enquiries or anything else is local.

I just spoke to someone and they said, it's packed and ready to be shipped and I will get a tracking number once it's shipped? I asked them if I am getting the same board back and or what did they fix? She said, "it's the same board and the fix was the latest version of bios"?

Are you kidding me, I asked, she said no.

Is gigabyte the worst company to deal with? Like I called them atleast a couple of times before, they really do suck.

I am so mad right now. I spent so much time and effort before sending this board, and the fix was latest version of bios which I had done already.

This better work when it comes back or I am contacting better business bureau lol

EDIT: Here is the funny thing, the last version of bios on their site is:
RSS
Version Size Date Download Here Description
F6 0.74 MB 2010/11/24 Asia China America Europe Europe(Russia) : FTP / Http
Support new JM363 version
Fix Cool'n'Quiet compatibility

This bios they are talking about it, better not be that:(