View Single Post
Old November 27, 2011, 10:51 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10e View Post
Pros from getting from Chere: Le$$ money
Pros from getting from Dell: If you don't like it, it's easier to return it as you are the direct purchaser, and there is no middle man (I'm assuming)

And also there is the reliability factor. Chere could get them cheaper back when they first came out, but they are going on sale a lot and I'm sure he has limited time to allocate to getting them.

It also might have been a group buy thing where, if he got a number in one order, he'd get his corp. discount.
True, hadn't thought of it being a group buy. The problem is I'd really like to get these before Christmas (not a present, but will be used at a party on New Year's Eve). That's why I'm starting to get worried, especially with shipping times.

EDIT: Yeah, you're right. There's actually a thread over at RedFlagDeals by Chere for GBs of U2412M. Last post there was last Tuesday, saying he was getting in another shipment of monitors tomorrow (last Wednesday). No updates since then. Don't know if I'm able to post the link or not, so I'll leave it unposted for the time being.

Last edited by jedirock; November 27, 2011 at 11:33 PM.