View Single Post
Old November 27, 2011, 08:41 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
You will receive all of the accessories that came with parts that you selected for your system.

If you are concerned about getting the PC quickly, then I would recommend firing an email over to the PC Adviser at PC@ncix.com. He can help you select parts that are IN STOCK and ready to build, which can make a BIG difference in the processing time of a system order.

Regards,

Linus
But I don't really mind waiting cause I want to get the Asus IV Extreme with the 3930k!

Linus, do you build computers? Cause I've been watching your channel every single day for like a year and I love all your videos and I see some times you make builds for people... Id like you to build my pc and show it on your forum!!

Just seeing that you replied on my post made my day! So IMAGINE how HAPPY id be if you'd build it for me and show it on your forum!!! :O

Anyways we are going off topic here... and I know it is probly not possible but at least i tried!

So thank you for your suggestion, and thank you anyways about my off topic question!

Brian Prive