View Single Post
Old November 24, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa View Post
Thanks for the nice review AkG.

I'm wondering if other manufacturers will use this type of panel in their future products? (I'm looking at Dell here)

By the way... AkG did you happen to get a measurement of the bezel?
I'm just curious how this would fair in a triple portrait mode setup I'm looking to configure.

Really liking how low the power consumption is as well for a 27" screen of this calibur!!!
IF - and it is only "if" - I remember correctly its .75" for the side bezels and top. I cant remember the bottom numbers but think its in the inch to two inch range. Sorry cant be more specific than that.

I hope other companies take note of this tech and start using it. I for one would LOVE to see a dell 27" or 30" ultrasharp be built using it.

And thanks guys for all the positive feedback. I personally LOVE this monitor. Its the first monitor that makes my two year old NEC look like crap in comparison. Hell its out and out RUINED me for gaming on 24". Just can't see myself gaming in 2D @ 1920 resolutions anymore. I can seriously see myself buying this monitor for my gaming rig..... ASAP.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr