View Single Post
Old November 23, 2011, 01:47 PM
MVP

My System Specs

coolermaster one that was mentioned, though from reviews I have seen, be careful of sharp edges :P
CM Elite 343, 342, 341 etc Chassis -> Mid Tower - Cooler Master this will show you a list, you may be able to go through and find one that you like the look of, and may be able to find reviews after you got a good look at some of them to narrow down your hunting.

another one, HAF912, is not huge, but not small either, and can handle its space well, BITFENIX Shinobi, NZXT M59, NZXT H2, NZXT Source 210, NZXT Tempest 410, NZXT makes tons of cases from large to small and they are all pretty good value/features/looks.

Then of course there is Silverstone, Lian Li, and mountain mods, they all excellent designs, of course you will be spending more, but they do tend to also have the best SFF styles cases going, Antec I belive has some nice SFF cube style ones as well.

I suppose it is hard to make recomend of a specific case that will work well for anyones needs, I have found its just better to point out some options, this can help you narrow it down to a few choices and you can then get the one that will fit YOUR needs this way.

I can understand you do not want a giant case by all means, but it is good to have the room for better cooling and such, 160mm of cpu cooler space, and 12inch gpu clearence at least, may not need that much room for your current setup, but I am sure at some point you "may" best of luck to you.