Hall Of Fame

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Default Corsair Obsidian 650d ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 SOLD

I know it is a long shot, as something like this would probably cost a fortune to ship but I am selling my 650d case. I have had this on Kijiji for a bit locally and no luck, so I decided I would try to sell it here locally.

It is in near perfect condition with no scratches, dents or chips. It was just too large for me and my needs. I gave it a good blow out with the can of air, rinsed the fan filters and gave the inside a wipedown with a wet rag so it is very like-new. Only used for about 2 month.

Asking a very very fair price of $100. On a side note a gentleman here inquired about shipping. I looked into it and it would cost approximately $43 to ship from Edmonton to Montreal, in case anyone was actually interested in getting it shipped. I may possibly be able to shave off a few dollars from the price if someone wants it shipped. The GF really wants this big box out of here lol.

I didn't bother to take pictures of the inside because every time I try to take pics it makes me nerdrage a little inside

SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by Pabz0r545; November 21, 2011 at 02:19 PM.