: Case Mod
Case Mod Project: "Tribute to SERENITY firefly series" Mad Reader Mod pays $1500!
View Single Post
November 12, 2011, 04:26 AM
Join Date: Oct 2009
PM sent....I'll sum it up here, for anyone else wondering
for anyone else considering these
Avery brand "Clear Sticker" Printer sheets
...You can buy from Amazon or "some" Office Supply Stores.
1. Int doesn't smudge. I used Inkjet Printer
2. Works good on acrylic or plexi windows
1. Dull Color Matte Finish
2. Doesn't stick well to painted surfaces. (I had to use 3M Super 77 adhesive spray)
3. Anything colored White in your design, translates to Clear "see thru" instead, once it's printed.
4. Cost. 10 sheets for $13.99
For this project, which has distressed and weathered theme, they worked great. I could see using them for a custom window design, if youre OK with dull coloring...Otherwise I wouldn't suggest them for anything else.
We ship case mod parts to Canada
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mnpctech
Visit Mnpctech's homepage!
Find all posts by Mnpctech