View Single Post
Old October 30, 2011, 04:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg View Post
The NZXT Tempest 410 Elite looks interesting. I don't like the look of the Armor A90, though. It looks like there's no design for cable management and I won't be drilling unless I have to. :)

I find it extremely difficult doing anything with the 300. :)

I was actually looking at full towers just to get more room.

Is there any CPU coolers that don't require removing the mobo that aren't EOL, though? :)

I guess if I'm starting from scratch (i.e. new system, cpu/ram/case etc), it's not essential and is more or less, 'nice to have' options. Not sure why these manufacturers don't make this more flexible (cooler and cases should have the option - the cutouts of the case where the mobo goes should be bigger, I think. Or at least cover enough space for most coolers.)

I'm not taking the box to LAN parties so I guess I can deal with a heavy weight and I have a table it should fit on. Looks or exterior appearance isn't as important as functionality/design inside and flexible for working in. Cable Management is also VERY important...

I have other cases at home I'd like $20 or something... but, maybe I should list for $10 each? I don't want any cheap (small) cases anymore. :) However, all these aren't mine... I just collected them but now want to sell or get rid of 'em! :)

I hope I can sell the 300 as a system or it'll be another one..... :-/
THe outside look is the eye of the beholder, if you don't like its look thats entirelly understandable. I personally love it. As for cable management? It has tons of options. I love mine.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com