View Single Post
Old October 28, 2011, 05:42 PM
Allstar

haha..Bare with me on this part, it will make more sense when I've taken more pictures of the panel. I'm making a junction box for the panel, from an old bezel top.. imagining the box suffered damage from some type of accident and caught on fire.. Gumdrop LED is cracked, one of the black wire looms will be disconnected with have melted wires exposed.. I'm still deciding on what looks right, as I go along.. I plan to head over to Home Depot's Plumbing aisle tomorrow for some copper pipe, hopefully I can get .25" diameter, maybe buy a pipe bender, (probably don't need one) and emulate whats I'm only guessing is coolant or misc fluid lines? (it's all pretend..lol) from lower right panel in this photo. I keep telling myself "need more copper implemented)

fyi: all of the photos were taken on my iphone 4, then I email them to myself and edit later.

cannibalized bezel piece, to be heated and bent into used and abused junction box for the access side panel show above..

after heating and bending the plastic into box... I reflected to myself "Make due with what you have on hand, and improve your skills"

Dremel had a snack... The effect of having caught on fire at one time will be added with paint later

One of the black wire looms will be disconnected with have melted wires exposed..