View Single Post
Old October 18, 2011, 12:46 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I have to admit , if it wasn't for Great Wall at least trying the ZX series I wouldn't have put an OCZ anywhere near that build. That being said, you are putting your faith farther than I would. Which might not be a bad thing,

If you had ever owned a Strider Plus series you would see they follow the same idea. Ultra (andyson) started it, and many have followed (if you see a Silver Hologram sticker on your fully Modular PSU, its beacuse they pay royalities to Ultra).

Nice setup and nice board, well beyond my means but regardless we all do whats within them and I hold you crazy MP people in high regard.

A lot different venue for you now then just a year and change ago when you had more G92 based cards than an EVGA Warehouse.

For Fans, Vantec 80mm Tornados would put a hellish amount of Air over those sinks, probably what I would opt for.
I'm shocked that nothing else is really made for them. I saw some hacksaw job done on TX3's to fit on these odd Intel Sockets. Though never that socket.

Interesting to see how it develops.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com