View Single Post
Old October 15, 2011, 03:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundwire123 View Post
I miss understood your previous post sorry about that. Awesome so creative is still the way to go. They always have been as far as I understood. I will leave the thread up still if someone could tell me their experience with some sound cards from creative that they have. I am not looking for great sound quality, but definitely true 5.1, 7.1 sound not emulation. And it must have mic monitoring. Anyone have any comments/recommendations for me?
Don't pay attention to Jackquelegs,Asus Xonar is the way to go. I have had many Creative cards and NONE beat the Xonar. Auzentech is way better than Creative too. Auzentech uses much better quality parts than Creative. I have also had many Auzentech cards,but I still find the Xonar cards to be superior for true analog, and digital 5.1 surround.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5