View Single Post
Old October 14, 2011, 09:15 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Its not that Im no fan of the Corsair Force 3 series, rather its a case of I dont like ANY ONFi 1.0 based solid state drive. If your budget can stretch to it....get an ONFi 2 based one (such as the Corsair Force GT). You'll thank me later. ;)

As for Zotac...two words "customer service". When I buy a video card I always take the hassle factor of RMA'ing it into account. Asus, XFX, Evga...even Gigabyte...all have kick ass Customer Support.

YMMV
Don't forget the Unsung Heros at PNY.
They have so much good customer relations they often get overlooked (for the Longest time too PNY catered to Quadro Users, which require delicate glove handling) and as a result you get amazing Customer support.

I have never delt with Zotac so I have no idea either, they are still an unknown to me.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com