View Single Post
Old May 4, 2008, 07:06 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

My original thinking was to do one up for only HWC members and their rigs. Your idea sounds quite a bit more all encompassing. Do you have minimum criteria for being included (amount of OC, etc.)?

We might be able to combine both our ideas by doing a dbase which is specific to the HWC community and linking to other well maintained dbases for comparison. Just a thought.

I wish I knew something about vBulletin, another area saying "Members Rigs or OC", could likely be set up under User CP. I'm not sure? I'm more than willing to contribute my time to an organized effort. IMHO it doesn't make any sense for everybody to be doing their own thing when we can develop better results together.

Anyways, being very new to OCing, I built an OC Work Log for excel which members are welcome to if they want. I set it up somewhat specific to my mobo, but if people want to give me their suggestions, I'll do what I can to make it more generic. It's got basic formulae and drop down lists built in. Here's a pic. Don't know how to distribute it though. Suggestions?

The world is your oyster. Shuck away my friend, shuck away!