View Single Post
Old October 13, 2011, 08:17 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemminr View Post
Got my H100 back this morning from an RMA, and found that the fan controller unit on top of the pump was broken. It doesn't stay on. I have to say I'm really starting to get annoyed with Corsair and their quality control. I've had to do 4 RMA's for their Hydro Series units, wow I'm gonna have to RMA this one. Ughhhh. I just want a unit that works!!!!!!

Hopefully this one works out. I saw the list before you edited it, were any of those possibly bad shipping?
I had one H70 unit like that...looked like someone threw it across a room before it came to me.

However its not acceptable if you've personally gone through 4, which sucks. I know many people have had great success with them so far. I guess teething problems with two companies parterned together.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com