View Single Post
Old October 11, 2011, 05:36 PM

Default Running an HD 4890. Should I upgrade now or wait until next year?

This is a question from joe88118:

Quote:
Hi i've seen and loved your vids and it has comed to my mind that you know alot about computers :P so i have a question, should i buy a gtx 560 ti now or should i wait until next year or when the new series are coming? im currently running an hd 4890. i want some more power for the new games coming this november.

hd4890
intel core i5 2,6ghz
4gb 1333mhz
and only a 500 watts psu

im going to upgrade all the other stuff next year btw but i thought mabey i just should buy graphics card now and the rest next year. plz reply i dont even know if you read your messages. lol
Honestly if you need more horsepower, then you should upgrade your graphics card. I find that a little bit of the sting gets taken out of it if you upgrade frequently enough that you can still sell your old one for a few bucks.

In another year that 4890 definitely won't be worth much, so I say get rid of it now while you have the chance, and grab something to tide you over.

For faster (and official) NCIX service please contact our customer care team at www.NCIX.com (Canada) or www.NCIXUS.com (USA)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647