Thread: Iphone 4s
View Single Post
Old October 5, 2011, 06:20 AM
Allstar

I beg to differ on a few points. The 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 vs the new Dual-core 1GHz A5 processor with dual-core graphics is a big step as is the 1080p HD video capability. I also like the built in video stabilizatiion...all this coupled with the new OS and Icloud is a winner in my books. Still glad I sold off my phone at a fair price since my cash outlay still leverages me per cost BUT...you are right at the cost...crazy if you are paying full pop.

What apple and android are very smart in implementing - and to some extent Amazon, with there Kindle below cost; is locking in customers to purchased software that is not transferrable to any other device.

Apple has the upper hand in being able to make huge profits on the hardware as well as the software ... for now.

Really feel sorry for Rim..the last baskin of short term growth is in India until they establish a proper 3G network.

What really saddens me is the inevitable demise of Nintendo, they will have no choice but to start selling there key games on both Android and Apple phones. My 9 year old is already asking me for an ipod touch !

At the end of the day, the Apple phone is easier to sell on the market vs the Android or Blackberry.

CHEERS