View Single Post
Old September 16, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Corsair Vengeance Gaming Peripherals

Quote:
In a private media event this week Corsair unveiled its latest contribution to the PC industry: gaming keyboards, mice and headsets. All of these new peripherals fall under the Vengeance brand. The motivation behind this move is simple: starting with memory and eventually expanding into power supplies, SSDs and cases, Corsair wants to be your one-stop shop for nearly everything you need for your PC. The CPU, motherboard and video card markets are either impossible to get into or undesirable for a manufacturer that doesn't already play in those spaces, leaving peripherals as one of the only options for expansion.
AnandTech Link

TPU #1
TPU #2

A little curious about the OEM's for the headsets, but given Corsair's first offerings I'm not that excited.

The keyboard on the other hand... They used Cherry Reds that aren't readily available on the mass market, but are perfect for gaming and still good for typing as long as you aren't prone to accidental keypresses.

I really like the button layout on the M90, Corsair did a WAY better job than Razer and their Naga.

The lower end mouse looks like a cleaner looking version of the RAT 7 without the customizeable chassis.

I also like how tall both the mice look, it should be suitable for both palm and claw grips provided you don't have a tiny hand.

EDIT: I forgot to add, all aluminum construction, brushed and sandblasted, very smexy.

Last edited by ilya; September 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM.