multiple questions - budget system or???
View Single Post
September 10, 2011, 03:52 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
I have Mushkin RAM and you can't find it anywhere except used so if I try to buy new RAM, good luck to me trying to find something equivalent with comparable timings etc.
My best bet might be to buy 8GB of DDR2 RAM as a set and sell what I have?
I didn't want to invest in any more of the old stuff which is why I am constantly weighing my options and trying to decide whether it's a good route to upgrade now or wait! Where's the 'banging-the-head-on-the-wall", smilie?!?
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Borg
Find all posts by Borg