View Single Post
Old August 29, 2011, 09:44 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Default HWC Folding@Home Project PPD Database

Since folding season is almost upon us I thought it would be a good time to put together a list of projects and the PPD you get with them using your particular hardware setup. A HWC-specific database would be good, so that we would know who has what type of hardware setups and where the team expertise is.

For this purpose I have setup a Google Doc spreadsheet to start entering in values.

Please follow these guidelines:

- If you would like your information included, please post in this thread each piece of information included in the spreadsheet. This will allow others to gauge how their hardware is performing compared to others.

- Please don't ask for assistance in this thread. Simply create a new thread for technical help, and there will be plenty of folks to help you out or answer your questions.

edit: I'm aware the embedded table is not working I'll play around with it or ask Gav to lend a hand....

In the meantime, Google Docs allows charts to be published as an image automatically, so I'll include that for now.

<iframe width='1000' height='600' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArB-9USlPR4HdExDVzJlQjQxeDZtX1FoR00xQU9LcGc&single=tru e&gid=0&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>
Fold for team #54196

Last edited by chrisk; August 29, 2011 at 11:04 PM.