View Single Post
Old August 24, 2011, 03:14 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Somehow I don't see support for Android diminishing any time soon. As for the media and widest support for encoding, I am experimenting with VPlayer and Diceplayer on my Transformer. I have had good results with both programs playing my mkv files that were encoded using Handbrake. I have been using the free versions of each of these, but the costs are minimal. My next step will to see how streaming the videos off of my WD MyBook Live works. I have the Twonky server running, as well as enabling the WD2Go service for remote access to the NAS. I hope to let you know something later tonight.

The IPS screen on the Asus is wonderful, btw, clear and looks good running around 60% brightness... better for battery life that way.
Tablet - Asus eee Transformer
Wife's Rig - Lenovo Laptop