Thread: HP touchPad
View Single Post
Old August 22, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
+1 for Futureshop! Happy to hear you got something back, all things considered.
I am too. Don't get me wrong, I love my touchpad, I wouldn't trade it for any android tablet or ios iPad even at current pricing. It may lack apps and be a little chubby (which I reallydont get, I'm not the fitest guy you'll come across and I have had 0 problem holding the device while using it for extended periods. And it feels good in the hand with the rounded back) but webOS itself just makes up for all of that. At least for me anyways.

at the original 550 I paid I was extremely unhappy that they killed the devices at 150, I'm ecstatic, they should have done this at the beginning and just gotten the devices and stollen what market share they could. Go the console root, loose a ton of moneynupfront in exchange for getting devices in people's hands. Then mAke money off of apps.

I apologize for the typos, I am typing this on my HP Touchpad and virtual keyboards will never be good enough for full time use, chicken pecking here, though the largest keyboard (it being resizable o n the touchpad) seems to have fixed some of my problems.