View Single Post
Old August 21, 2011, 06:58 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Here is a link to an article about the Asus Transformer and its DLNA ability, coupled with MyNet

Asus Eee Pad Transformer Video Streaming –Enable ASUS Eee Pad Transformer to play HD movies from PC and DLNA Media Server | Home Media Center

Also, from all of my research you will want the tablet to have an IPS display. They have superior qualities. Whatever you decide on, check out the comparisons between devices with and without the IPS display.

I hope to have my Transformer in my hands tomorrow (Purolator willing) and I can give you my thoughts on how it will work. I have my music and about 60 movies on my WD MyBook Live and I will set up my Media Player to stream the content over my network and see how it goes.
Tablet - Asus eee Transformer
Wife's Rig - Lenovo Laptop

Last edited by Dwayne; August 21, 2011 at 08:58 PM.