View Single Post
Old August 15, 2011, 12:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
Problem is the OP was concerned about what he said, which was absolutely irrelevant without inquiring into what the OP's setup is. I dislike him, but I won't go out of my way to question what he recommends to other people if that's what they're looking for.

So please, sit down and have a cup of milk
I don't think the OP was as concerned as YOU seem to be. All I wanted to do was point out the fact that the Creative HD does NOT have 5.1 analog surround. Not everyone picked up on that, when considering a purchase. For the price,that HD card should have included 5.1 analog. Whether or not you like me is of no concern to me or anyone else in this Forum. Like and dislike are very strong emotions,not unlike love and hate. It's nice to see that your emotions are stimulated by my comments. I must be a hell of a lot better at getting peoples attention than I thought. I for sure got yours! And that was EASY! Take care bud.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5