Thread: Psyko Carbons
View Single Post
Old August 9, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitry49 View Post
I've tried the first Psykos, and thought mine were broken. Brought them into the computer shop where i purchased them, they said its how they suppose to sound. Terrible experience with gaming and un-usable for music or movies.

Complete waste of $$$ in my opinion. I'd go for Sennheiser HD555 or HD595 if you want amazing sound quality.
The new Carbon series from Psyko is VERY much improved over the original series. After a proper burn in,you will be hard pressed to find a better set of 5.1 analog headphones. I know of what I speak. I compared them to the Tritton Ax Pro, Tritton 510 HDa, Turtle Beach HPA 2, Roccat Kave, and of course,the original Psyko headphones. The Carbons are designed for GAMING and advertised as such accordingly. The only true 5.1 analog headset available today. If there is a better set ever built, I will have them. Right now,there simply isn't.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5