View Single Post
Old August 9, 2011, 02:14 AM
Top Prospect

Shipped today from PCCG (yes with insurance!)
Hopefully arrive tomorrow arvo at work!
Hope the Cathodes make it safely!

2x Lamptron Spectral Bar Cold Cathode 32cm UV

1x Intel Core i7 990X

1x Enermax MaxRevo 1500W

4x Koolance Fluorescent Blue Liquid Coolant 700mL (have stocked up on 6x BlueMotion water additive 50 ml UV-active from AC to play around with too)

Im currently busy working out how I can use some koolance fittings to do a nice looking parallel setup for the new AC ram blocks.
Similar to how the current Koolance ram 35 blocks work... Im thinking the 4 way universal splitter fitting with my existing sliding ram connectors and a couple low profile male to males for mounting to the blocks..

Thinking 2 of these for each ram block (one each end)

With one of these securing each of them to each block.
And one of these also between each block at each end to link them in parallel. (already have the 4 of these I can re-use from the existing Ram coolers)

It will work like this if you can imagine three instead of 2 with the multiway blocks at each of the ram block to link them all up.

(how i currently have mine setup except with 3 of them)
Borg Homeworld - i7 3930K @ 5Ghz kryos HF .925 silver WB - ASUS RIVE Koolance RIVE WB - 4way SLI GTX 580-3GB UD @ 1000/2200 - 16GB DDR3-2200 RAM WB - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM push-pull fans & shrouds - Aquaero 5 XT controller, 6 PA2 Ultras - 2 Flow meters - 2x Enermax 1500W PSUs - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H Nvidia Surround