Thread: Should I wait?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old August 6, 2011, 11:16 AM
krep krep is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 30
Default Should I wait?

So I want to upgrade my comp and I bought a couple of new things like a 570gtx and 750w PS but I wondering if i should wait on getting the 2500k and a P67/68 board. With bulldozer and sandy bridge-E coming maybe this year if they ever get released should i just hold off and wait. Im sitting on a stock Q6600 so i would defiantly be an upgrade ether way. I plan on doing a moderate overclock on the 2500k if i get one but i might just buy a CPU cooler and OC my Q6600 but if i wait for the LGA 2011 socket will my Cooler going to still work when i upgrade or do we know if the mounting options will be similar to current generations.
Reply With Quote