View Single Post
Old August 3, 2011, 03:59 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
We should receive ours soon.

I've been looking myself for decent reviews before purchasing and other than one on a Romanian site, I have yet to find one. I'm sure AkG will do his usual top to bottom review.
Sweet. I have seen some decent reviews on other sites for both these coolers, just not what I was looking for I guess. I was reading reviews on this site long before I joined so maybe I am spoiled. I have to admit as well that I am a little turned off by the whole Corsair Commander Link thingie. Not sure why they didn't use a software solution for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommie986 View Post
The H100 seems very good. But is it cost effective? According to Cooler Master's claims for the Hyper 612, they say it can out-perform the all-in-one liquid coolers (and we all know CM prices their products well).
Definitely be interesting to see how it compares. I am knid of putting my rig together bass ackwords...I am looking for a cooler that can work with tall memory heatsinks. Thats why I have started leaning towards liquid cooling...either in a custom loop or an All in one solution.

Not really concerned about noise either...it would need to be around the 100 decibel level to bother me.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank