View Single Post
Old July 6, 2011, 05:23 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default AMD 11.6 weird issue

I installed 11.6 drivers a few days ago. This morning I boot up my pc and get no display but a weird

coloredline on my screen. I tried another spare hard drive and windows installation was fine with display.

I'mrunning my primary display off an SSD and safe mode/last known good config did not work. So the

weirdthing is that I can only get display if I start hitting ctrl+alt+del really fast after windows logo. If I

don't dothat I just get this weird colored line on screen. When I do get into windows I had errors

reloading amd 11.6 drivers and got blue screen only once. I ended installing the previous drivers from

AMD and it still doesthe same thing. Has anyone had issues with 11.6 ? When I do boot into into

windows gaming does workfine. I think the only other error I had with 11.6 was that the drivers failed

installation or some crap like that. I did find ppl with problems with 11.6 but not the problem I'm having.

My lastest image backup done a few days ago was based on those drivers. I'd be mighty pissed if AMD

screwed my file system up with shitty drivers.