Quote:
Exciting.

A few suggestions based on the last one:

- Larger open space
- The LN2 OCing really did seem to get people talking
- Somewhere with parking
- Make sure it's on a weekend
Good feedback!

For the space I will probably be doing it at GamersVault again. I have something worked out with the owners there for the first few events I run. However, this time I will make sure to schedule the event on a weekend where GV isnt also running one of their events. This will give us more room to spread out and more room for computers to be setup. Sadly this does not help with the parking situation, but there is tons of street parking available if you know where to look. It just means I have to make sure people know where that parking is. Folks would also have to drop off their PCs (if they have BYOPC tickets) before going to park so for sure its less than ideal.

If we did a LN2 OC again I would def need some help as I wont be able to do that demo and run the show. Perhaps MAC can help with that if he has the time and inclination ;) He seemed to have fun with it last time. lol

Quote:
SC2 or even SC1 would be a great addition.
Yeah I was already pretty certain this would be one of the games picked. I just want to get as much feedback as possible. Gotta give people what they want if I can. ;)

Llew