View Single Post
Old June 9, 2011, 10:47 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I have them set up like that, my point more was the fact that AMD will actually allow you to compensate for the dead space that can be between the bezel of the middle monitor and the other monitor so that you can actually have "blind spots". Whereas with nVidia you have to bezel correct the angle of the monitors but its still just stretched across the monitors, so if my mouse was to go between the two monitors, where a bezel is, it appears either on the side monitor or the centre, rather then in the actual dead spot. Hope I explained myself better this time
Ah, yes, that does make sense now. That would be a nice feature if nVidia were to include it.
Rig 1 - Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.9Ghz 1.41v | CoolerMaster Hyper212+ w/ UK3kRpm P/P | Asus Maximus IV Extreme Rev B3 | 8GB G.Skill Trident 1333Mhz DDR3 | 3GB GTX 580 SLi *3rd is incoming* | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB SSD (boot), 2x WD 320GB RAID-0, WD 1TB | CreAtive X-FI Fatal1ty Titanium Pro | Antec HCP-1200 | CoolerMaster HAF X | 3x HannStar 28" 5960 x 1200 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Logitech G15 rev2 | Logitech G9 Laser