View Single Post
Old June 9, 2011, 09:20 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
How does that work for you when you're browsing the internet, or web browsing. As i tend to use my centre monitor for these tasks (rather then stretching web browsing and such across the three monitors). Do you just have it sized to so that it only fits in the viewable section of the middle monitor?
Yep, I just size each window to whichever display I place it in. I do multitask, especially when I mod my games and such. It's fantastic to have a firefox window in one display, a file folder in another and maybe even a movie or something in the other.

I also love when watching YouTube vids that others with Surround/Eyefinity post, you can pop out the video and watch it spanned on all three displays just like it's being played on your system. Such a cool idea. I've actually posted a few myself.
Rig 1 - Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.9Ghz 1.41v | CoolerMaster Hyper212+ w/ UK3kRpm P/P | Asus Maximus IV Extreme Rev B3 | 8GB G.Skill Trident 1333Mhz DDR3 | 3GB GTX 580 SLi *3rd is incoming* | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB SSD (boot), 2x WD 320GB RAID-0, WD 1TB | CreAtive X-FI Fatal1ty Titanium Pro | Antec HCP-1200 | CoolerMaster HAF X | 3x HannStar 28" 5960 x 1200 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Logitech G15 rev2 | Logitech G9 Laser